Excellent Vinyl Flooring Options
If you’re looking for bold designs, effortless maintenance, and a comfortable price, vinyl flooring may be the ideal choice for your home. Today’s vinyl floors are more attractive and durable than ever before. At Curt’s Flooring, you can find a massive variety of vinyl flooring styles that last ages and look beautiful.
Vinyl flooring materials have advanced a lot in the past few decades. New technology has made it possible to create vinyl floors that look virtually identical to natural materials such as stone, ceramic tile, and wood. What makes these styles look so amazing is the level of detail used for textures, such as realistic wood grain and stone edges.
There are several different thickness options you can choose from, ranging from 2 mm to over 8 mm. The wear layer is especially important, ranging from 10 mils to 20 mils. The more traffic you expect, the thicker a wear layer you should invest in.
A Family Favorite
Many Colorado Springs, CO families love vinyl flooring. It’s a breeze to take care of. If you have small kids or pets, vinyl flooring makes it easy to clean up spills. Here are some of the best places to install it:
- Laundry rooms
At the same time, you can adapt the decor of every room to your favorite styles because of the massive variety of designs available. Your kitchen can feel like an elegant Mediterranean kitchen while your child’s playroom looks bright and fun.
Pros and Cons of Vinyl Flooring
When is vinyl flooring the best choice for homes in Colorado Springs, CO? You need to consider various factors, from your favorite style to your budget:
- Water-resistant: One of the most significant advantages of vinyl is that it’s practically impervious to water. That makes it ideal for humid environments such as bathrooms.
- Durable: This type of flooring can handle everything from dropped pans to muddy shoes for ages, looking just as beautiful as day one.
- Comfortable: Unlike ceramic tile, vinyl has a certain “give” that cushions your feet. People who like walking barefoot around the house notice the difference right away.
- Colorful: Compared to wood and other natural materials, vinyl flooring offers many more color options.
- Stain-resistant: You don’t have to worry about wine, cola, spaghetti, or other stains.
- Inexpensive: Compared to other flooring materials, high-quality vinyl flooring is usually less expensive to buy and install.
As a synthetic material, vinyl is vulnerable to sharp objects, industrial chemicals, extreme temperatures, and direct sunlight. That means it’s not the best choice for outdoor locations.
Vinyl Flooring Experts
High-quality vinyl flooring and luxury vinyl tile can give your home amazing style. For the best results, always choose a professional installation. At Curt’s Flooring in Colorado Springs, CO, we can help you choose the right floor for your family’s needs. We take care of installation completely, giving you a smooth floor that performs great.
Contact Curt's Flooring Experts
Visit our Colorado Springs Showroom
Touch and feel samples of hardwood, premium vinyl planks, carpet, vinyl and tile.